If you are prepared to take the CFA® Program challenge and you fit the requirements that CFA Institute has imposed, then you are eligible for our course.
How do I know if I meet CFA Institute requirements?
You meet CFA Institute requirements if you:
– Have either a bachelor’s (or equivalent) degree or four years of qualified, professional work experience
– Understand the professional conduct requirement
– Are prepared to take the exams in English
– Have a valid international travel passport
When do I take the exam?
Normally, for level I, the exam can be taken either on the first Saturday of June or December. For all the other levels the exam is only available on the first Saturday of June. However, in 2018, the exam will be on 23rd June for all three levels.
How long are the prep and intensive course?
The course duration will be 31 training days (27 weeks).
What about tuition fees?*
The tuition fee to CK Institute of Finance for the Prep and Intensive course will be BD 1800 with a discounted price of BD 1760 if paid in cash.
Please note that this does not include the CFA initial and exam registration fee of $1000—$1500, for Level I and $630-970 for all other levels.
Can I get Financial Aid?
There are three types of financial aid:
– Full and partial Scholarships (for both Bahrainis and expats)
– Tamkeen e7trf and TWS Schemes
*Fees are quoted for June 2018 exam