The Boot Camp Review Program is designed for candidates who are either repeating an exam, unable to attend the full Prep course or for those who want to ensure condensed review period before taking an exam. The program consists of 5 full instructor-led training days and CK Intensive Course.
The Participant will:
– Systematically learn most learning outcomes statements
– Sharpen knowledge of key concepts that are regularly tested in mock, actual or sample exams
– Learn CK learning and exam preparation techniques
– Solve, analyze and repeat more than 1,000 questions
– Practice exam taking techniques under simulated exam conditions